Mental wellness is a hot topic in the blogosphere. Here are my favorite sites that I read each week in order of how long I’ve followed them.
- It’s Good to Be Crazy Sometimes: Trina writes about her daily life in London, good days and bad. She generously hosts an excellent weekend share.
- Therapy Bits: Carol Anne is one of the sweetest bloggers you’ll ever meet. She has dissociative identity disorder and talks about her life’s ups and downs.
- Bipolar Barb: Barb blogs monthly, giving us an update on how she feels. She is honest and insightful.
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog: James Edgar Skye began his website to collaborate with other writers who have bipolar and to eradicate stigma. He strives to create community and a support system for people who are struggling.
- Cara’s Corner: This is a new site I’m reading. Cara struggles with bipolar and at times anorexia as well. She is thoughtful and gives good advice.
What are your favorite mental health websites?
It’s Manic Monday, and that’s a good thing. –Rebecca